Tuesday 2 July 2013

Cute toddler crochet

In an attempt to add some more posts without actually doing much work I thought I'd show off a couple of crochet projects that I've done recently for my little girl Bella who is now 16 months old.

These are both from patterns I found on the internet, one a free pattern pattern from one of my favourite blogs and another which I bought.

This little teal dress was the first "proper" thing I crocheted. Its so cute on my Bella even if it does make her look a little tubby :) The pattern is free from Bethsco Blog, which I love. ( HERE )




Not a great picture of her wearing it but she thought getting in her dolls bed was good fun!

The second little top was a pattern I bought online from Mon Petit Violon  . I really recommend her patterns as they are so easy to follow. We have had a lot of wear out of this one as its great to put over a dress or t-shirt in colder weather.





So I hope you liked those and the links to their creators :) I have some upcycling projects to add soon so watch this space :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elkie,
    Both the dress and the top are fantastic!!
    Since I do not have a reply button on my blog I came here to share some links about crocheting a picot:
    http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-crochet-a-picot-stitch.html

    http://crochet.about.com/od/learnmorestitches/ss/picothowto.htm

    http://www.allfreecrochetafghanpatterns.com/Crochet-Afghan-Tutorials/How-Do-I-Crochet-Picot-Stitch

    You can also find great videos on you tube.
    Hope this helps!

    Maya

    ReplyDelete