Sunday 23 June 2013

Welcome to my crafty world

Welcome to my blog and thanks for dropping by :)

I'm a busy mum of 2 toddlers and have recently started spending my spare time addicted to Pinterest and falling in love with arts and crafts again. My ever suffering Husband suggested recently that I started my own blog about all the crafts and DIY things I get up to as I'm always looking at other crafters' blogs and enjoying their stories. So I thought I'd give it a go

I started crocheting in January this year and have really fallen in love with it so you may see some crochet projects here. I've also recently discovered Mod Podge and have been mod-poding old things and making cool new stuff out of them :) I love sewing (although I'm not fantastic at it!) and love spray painting weird things like china birds and beer bottles!

So I hope you enjoy taking a look and please bear with me whilst I get used to using this thing!!!

Elkie x

No comments:

Post a Comment